Chow Mein and Whole Wheat Bread

It was one of those days. We were not sure what to make for dinner. I had to go to the grocer for toilet paper so I would be able to pick up ingredients. I wanted red bean burgers but mom wanted chow mein so we went with chow mein. I do not fuss once it is healthy, easy to digest and simple to make. I got carrots, cabbage, and sweet peppers. Then some maggi all purpose seasoning. There was actual chow mein seasoning but I was scared of the MSG but I still do not know if what I settled on has MSG. My mom cut up the ingredients and I would do the sauteing and dishing out. I also made the tea. By the way, this is not my first attempt at a cooking blog and regular cooking. I used to do a lot of cooking when I was vegan. One day I will probably return to being vegetarian and then being vegan. It just feels like the right thing to me. Here are some photos. So basically cut up and rinse with water and vinegar. Saute in some oil. Then add seasoning, butter and black pepper. The secret for me for a good chow mein is slow heat, cook until tender and stir often enough. Then bon appetit.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick One Pot Pelau

Tropical Banana Pudding